PREP 10 MINS I COOK 30 MIN
- ¼ Sweet potato
- Large handful baby spinach
- ¼ red onion
- ¼ block of feta
- Half an avocado
- Pine nuts
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes
- Balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 180deg.
- Peel and dice sweet potato into roughly 1cm wide pieces. Place in a bowl with 2Tbs water. Place in microwave and heat for 10minutes. This softens the potato to reduce the time in the oven = eating sooner 🙂
- Once finished place potato into the oven for 10minutes.
- Prepare remaining ingredients into large pieces.
- In a frying pan lightly cook off pine nuts, onion and cherry tomatoes.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and dress with balsamic glaze.