PREP 5 MINS I COOK 30 MINS I 9 SERVINGS
- 1 can black beans
- ¼ cup rice malt syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease 8×8” pan and set aside.
- Put beans, coconut oil, coconut sugar & syrup into a food processor. Blend until well combined
- Add cacao, salt, baking powder & vanilla. Blend until smooth
- Add in eggs and blend until combined.
- Mix in ½ cup chocolate chips by hand
- Pour into pan and top with remaining chocolate chips
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.