PREP 5 MINS I COOK 10 MIN
- 2 Cup almond flour
- 1 Tbsp Matcha powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp SF maple syrup
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a food processor, blend together almond flour, matcha powder, salt and baking soda.
- Add coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla and blend until dough comes together.
- Manually mix in the chocolate chips.
- Use a tablespoon spoon to scoop dough into balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Make a light indentation in the centre of the balls
- Place in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool on the baking sheet