PREP 5MINS I COOK 20 MIN. I SERVES 4
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken bone broth
- ¼ cup green curry paste
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 onion
- 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 2 chicken breast
- 100 g green beans
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Optional for serving:
- Cauliflower rice
- Fresh coriander
1. Heat oil in pan. Add curry paste & half of the lime juice, cook until fragrant.
2. Add onion and cook for 2 min
3. Add bone broth, coconut milk, bring to the simmer.
4. Add chicken, beans and cook for about 5-7 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked.
5. Stir in fresh basil and remaining lime juice.
6. I like to serve with cauliflower rice and fresh coriander.