PREP 5 MINS I COOK 25 MIN. I MAKES 6
- 6 eggs
- Large handful baby spinach
- 100g shaved ham
- 1 Tbsp. almond milk
- ½ tomato
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ cup shredded cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Spray 6-cup muffin with non-stick spray. Set aside
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Thinly dice/slice baby spinach, ham, tomato.
- Pour mixture evenly in the muffin cups. Add the diced ham, spinach and tomato.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25minutes until golden brown.