PREP 5MINS I COOK 10-15 MIN.
- 1 cup raw mixed nuts (cashews, almonds, macadamias, pepitas, walnuts)
- ¼ cup rice flakes
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup rice malt syrup
- 2 Tbsp. cacao powder
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp. goji berries
- 2 Tbsp. cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Combine nuts, rice flakes, coconut flakes, cacao powder, spices in a large mixing bowl. Stir until combined.
- Add the rice malt syrup, coconut oil and mix until evenly coated.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper and spread the mixture evenly on the tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes, check to see if the mixture has started to slightly brown. If required, bake for a further 5 minutes.
- Allow to rest for 20-30 minutes.
- Store in airtight container for 1-2 weeks.