PREP 5MINS I COOK 25 MIN.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion, roughly diced
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled, diced
- 3-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled, minced
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, peeled, minced
- 2-3 Tbsp. red curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1-2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 4 cups bone broth
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 ½ tsp coconut sugar
- Coconut flakes
- Heat oil in a large stock pot. Add onion, curry paste, turmeric, garlic and ginger. Sauté until onion softens (1-2min)
- Add diced potato and bone broth. Allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes, until potato softens.
- Add coconut milk, lime, sugar and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Puree until smooth.
- Serve with coriander, chilli and coconut flakes (optional)