PREP 10 MINS I COOK 20 MIN
- 1 sweet potato
- 500g carrots
- 1 red onion
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 1 Tbsp ginger
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 – 2 Tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 can coconut milk
- 500ml water
- 1 lime
- Heat coconut oil in a large pan. Roughly slice onion and cook in pan for 1-2min.
- Add garlic and ginger. Stir.
- Peel carrots and sweet potato and dice into 1-2cm pieces. Place in pan and stir.
- Add 400ml coconut and water.
- Add peanut butter and curry paste, stir and bring to a simmer.
- Allow to simmer for 20min or until carrots and sweet potato are softened. Add juice from one lime.
- When softened use a blender to create a creamy consistency.
- Serve with fresh lime and chilli.