PREP 5min | MAKE 10min | 8-10 balls
- 2 scoops plant based protein (I like Pranaon)
- 2 Tbsp cacao
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp seeds (sesame, sunflower, hemp)
- 2 Tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 Tbsp water
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp cacao nibs
- 3-4 drops Doterra orange essential oil or 2 tsp finely grated orange zest and 1 tsp orange juice
- Place all ingredients in a food processor. Blitz until the mixture starts to form. Add small amounts of water if needed.
- Use a large spoon to start dividing mixture and roll to create balls.
- Refrigerate for 1hr to set.