PREP 10 MINS I COOK 2 MIN
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ Cup frozen berries
- 2 tsp Acai powder – or – frozen Acai block
- 1 tsp natural peanut butter
- 1 scoop protein (my fav: Pranaon Himalayan Salted
Caramel or vanilla)
- ½ Cup
unsweetened almond milk -or – coconut water
- 1 tsp Chia seeds
- Homemade granola (see recipe)
- More PB
- Goji berries
- Cacao nibs
- Place all ingredients into the blender and blend away!
- Add milk gradually to achieve the desired thickness.
- Once blended, place in a bowl and get artsy with your toppings 🙂
PREP 5 MINS / COOK 5 MIN
- Coconut yoghurt
- 1 scoop protein
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- Coconut chips
- Low sugar granola
- Blueberries & raspberries
the coconut yoghurt and protein together.
a jar with yoghurt, granola, berries …
Benefits of Coconut yoghurt
- Contains live cultures which promote bone health
and aid digestion
- The medium chain triglycerides can help control weight, reduce risk of atherosclerosis and boost immunity.